No one is you, and that is your super power
What if today was your last day?
Who would you want to give one last hug goodbye? To express how deeply you care. To allow them see how amazing they are in your eyes, and how grateful you are for them.
What about giving one last hug to yourself as well?
Don’t go another day…
Wishing you could be any different than exactly as you are right now.
Counting your burdens instead of your blessings. Forcing yourself upstream, working towards goals that don’t nourish your heart and soul.
Not seeing the beauty in each moment- not realizing dreams due to a self worth deficiency. A love deficiency.
Love is an essential nutrient.
At the end of the day, I won’t need more money saved, certifications gained, or visions created..
all I will want to do is express and receive love.
Don’t look back on your life and regret all the days you spent lost in your own head.
Get swept away by the magic that you already are~
- Write a love letter to yourself
- A thank you letter to yourself
- A forgiveness letter to yourself
- Look at yourself straight in the eye in the mirror for at least 5 minutes and tell that beautiful miracle human you see how much you love them
- Write “get to-do” lists instead of “to-do” lists
- Count the moments that make you feel in awe
- Feed yourself beautiful vibrant food because you want to
- Dress up because you know you’re an absolute goddess
- Sing, laugh, and create what you want.
- What you want is what the universe wants.
- We are the universe.
sending so much love. I hope this helps someone out there