Remember tollhouse chocolate chip cookies??? That feeling like dag, I just want to eat the raw douughh omgg.. Just wait till you try this cookie dough replica with peanut butter. Yup. It’s crack. You’ve been warned. These babes. Peanut. Butter. Cookie. Dough. Musical eating is allowed (moaning). BEWARE: may trigger binge eating.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
Adapted from the incredible Ambitious Kitchen’s Chickpea Blondies
Makes ~24 balls
- 1 1/2 cups boiled chickpeas (or canned, rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter- the kind that only has 1 ingredient: peanuts
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (try using 1/3 cup of moist pitted dates instead!)
- 1 1/4 tsp maca powder (or vanilla extract, I don’t have vanilla and maca is like vanilla cupcakes)
- squeeze some juice from 1/4 of a lime
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger (ground powder would probably work too)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (or vegan dark chocolate chips)
- Cacao powder for dusting
- Put all ingredients except chopped nuts(or chocolate chips) in a food processor (S blade) or in a high speed blender like a Vitamix. Blend until smooth like cookie dough.
- Fold in chopped nuts with a spoon
- Using a tablespoon, form 24 balls and roll with your hands, set aside.
- Put about 1/4 cup of cacao powder in a small bowl and roll ~3-4 balls at a time in the cacao powder
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and, normally I would say share with loved ones but this one you’re going to want to hide in the back and keep them all to yourself. *see no evil* Savor in good health!
|1 Cookie Dough Ball According to non-italics ingredients out of 24 has:|
|Total fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|