Raw Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream | VIDEO
Does anyone out there love ice cream as much as I do?? I used to work at an ice cream shop, and boy was a feeling like CRAP. This is ice cream that makes me feel AMAZING and it does not compromise taste for health. It is sweet, smooth, thick and creamy and can be made the way you like with whatever animal free ingredients you have. Feel high on life all day eating ice cream for breakfast, and reap the benefits of all the cell and DNA protecting antioxidants, phytochemicals, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Serves 1: ~336 Calories
- Uses food processor or high speed blender.
- Easy, takes about 5 minutes.
- Prep: Freeze 2 ripe bananas for 6 hours or overnight
- 2 frozen ripe bananas (peeled before freezing)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Steps: Click here to watch my video~
- Blend ingredients until smooth- yup it’s that easy!