Cherry Garcia Banana Pancakes?! MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm HMMMmmmm !!!!! 😛
I made these with my friend James Wallace (meat loving runner 😉 ) and he thought they were pretty impressive! We are both so lazy and cheap (as are all college students, honestly) and it was awesome that we could make something so yummy for dinner with cooking and clean up taking less than like, what 10-15 minutes?
Here’s what I used:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups Namaste gluten free waffle/pancake mix
- about 3/4 +ish cups of water
- one 10 oz bag of frozen cherries
- about 1/4 cup carob powder (add more to taste)
- Let cherries thaw out and mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth and combine and mash cherries to desired chunky consistency.
- Stir in water, pancake mix, and carob
- Set flat top skillet to about 300 and using a 1/4 cup measure, make them pancakes sizzle! No oil necessary! Feel free to eat slightly undercooked if you want, no eggs to worry about!
- Savor in good health 🙂