Last week’s Raw Vegan Desserts Demo was so much fun! These demos are getting less and less nerve-racking :). I am so lucky to have the opportunity to share how delicious and easy healthy food really can be!
Have fun making these recipes! And have even more fun eating them! And have THE MOST fun thriving afterwards ❤
Black Forest Cherry Brownie Bites
Food processor- S blade
- 2 cups walnuts (preferably, soaked and dehydrated- however there is a law that it is illegal to sell raw nuts made in the US- they are all pasteurized. Imported may be raw though)
- 6-7 dates pitted and packed (I used an 8 ounce bag of coconut date rolls, I think there were 7 in there)
- 1 tsp cherry extract
- 6 Tbs cacao or carob powder
- 3 Tbs water (if necessary- I didn’t use any water)
Process until smooth- delicious walnut butter can be made using simply walnuts in a food processor. Just be patient- it turns super creamy! Feel free to add dates or your favorite sweetener for sweetener, or a little salt. The oils really come out and the brownie bites get super squishy and buttery!
- ¼ cup dried cherries mixed in after blending
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts mixed in after blending
After mixing in nuts and dried cherries, scoop about a tablespoon of brownie dough into mini muffin tins and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. The walnut butter congeals when you let it chill.
Mango Nice Cream
High speed blender (like Vitamix or Ninja), or a food processor S blade (if using food processor, will take longer and definitely add a little water or let thaw out a little- might make soft serve, but still delicious!)
- 3 ripe, peeled, and frozen bananas, chunked into fourths
- 1 cup thawed frozen mango chunks (throw your frozen fruit in the fridge, nom nom nom!)
Blend until smooth and creamy.
I love brownies and ice cream separately, but I like them together even better!
Ohhh the decadence isn’t over yet…
Makes appx. 15, use a food processor S blade:
- 4 cups sun-dried coconut
- 1/2 cup raisin (soaked if available)
- 1 cup coconut date rolls or medjool dates
- 3/4 cup apricot soaked
- 1/4 Tbl sea salt
- 1/8 cup distilled water (depending on how much soaked dried fruit
1. Blend coconut in food processor until very fine/ oily/ sweet. (this may take longer than you think! Let it blend until super smooth, about a full 1-2 minutes)
2. Blend (appx. 30 seconds- 1st pulse 5-6 times) all other ingredients
3. Using cooking scoop, make balls and roll in dried coconut
4. chill and enjoy!
Brownie Chunk Chocolate Soft Serve
Food processor S blade
- 2 cups walnut
- 1 cups (about 7) dates
- about 1/3 cup cacao powder
Blend until super smooth and spread onto a pan or roll into balls and freeze. After about 20-30 minutes or more, chop into itty bitty brownie chunk pieces.
Chocolate Soft Serve:
Food processor S blade
- 3 ripe, peeled, frozen bananas, chunked into fourths
- 2-3 Tbs unsweetened almond milk (or homemade almond milk, or just throw in some soaked nuts, or just water! 🙂 )
- 2-3 Tbs cacao powder (depending how chocolatey you like it!)
- vegan chocolate chips or MY BROWNIE CHUNKS! NOM!!
Blend everything except brownie chunks until smooth and fold in brownie chunks! Top with fresh berries, yuum.
Gotta love coconut macaroons and brownie chunk chocolate soft serve separately… but together- simply heaven. sweet little love pies. I don’t think I have to tell you to enjoy this one… but do be sure to savor. xoxo