Ohh biscuits and gravy! I thought you said bananas and datey!!
Sunday mornin’ soul food baby. Sweet, smooth, juicy, and hearty. This will fill you up, and you actually will not be in a coma!! Haha, carb up and seize the day!
- bananas (sliced)
- apples (mandolin thin)
- Thinly slice your fruit
- Using a straight cylinder coffee mug, get a layer of cinnamon on the bottom so the apple doesn’t stick. then alternate layers of apples and layers of banana slices. Once the mug is about 1/3 – 1/2 way full, press layers down firmly. Run a knife around the outside of your biscuit in the mug and flip the mug forcefully into your hand or a small plate to get the biscuit out.
- Repeat and place biscuits on plate as desired.
- raisins (a few handfuls)
- oranges (2-3)
- dried apricots (like 6)
- coconut date rolls (or dates – 5)
- Using a high speed blender or food processor, blend until smooth. Add more orange sections to make it thinner, add more dried fruit to make it thicker.
- Pour / spoon over biscuits.
- Garnish with fruit and whatever else sounds good!
- Happy Sunday!!