Moving into Kappa, realizing they threw away all of the belongings I left there, including my blender, food processor, strainer, knifes, bowls, and everything in the kitchenette, I was still able to make a simply divine dish 😛Luckily I brought the spiralizer home and back 🙂 so that’s all you’d need! Oh, and a plastic knife 😉 All ingredients are fresh, local, organic, non-GMO from my front yard (that I picked yesterday morning before my venture to IN), Sunspot <3, and Payless! Necessity is the mother of invention! Just put something together with what looked good that I could find:
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- 2 ears of corn, de-corned
- 1 fun organic eggplant, chopped
- 1 sweetest organic apple ever, chopped
- 2-4 leaves of kale, ripped up
- 4-7 leaves of mint, ripped up
- 1 juicy orange, squeezed!
mush together with clean hands and savor the divine simplicity of your creation!