- Your Health– A day doesn’t go by that I am not thanked in some way for my parents low cholesterol levels. Pushing 60 with a family with a history of heart disease, my mother is beyond relieved with the fact that at her cholesterol levels, it is impossible for her to have heart disease. My father, who is over 60, kicks my @$$ riding his bike for miles and miles. My plant based parents are in great shape. I am 19 now and was born when my mother was 39, father was 43. The way they are living now, they won’t have any trouble babysitting my kids in 10 years or so :).
- Animals are my friends, and I don’t eat my friends- By switching to a plant based diet, not only are you saving millions of animals lives, but you are preventing their pain as well. “A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.” ~Leo Tolstoy
- Our Planet- Need I explain? The land used for production of animals not only could be used for crops that produce oxygen and take in excess carbon dioxide- but the gasses alone that cows emit have a huge impact. Not just cows, but all the mass produced farm animals. Not to mention feeding them, cleaning their debris, and housing them. Our air, and water would be safer and cleaner.
- Easier Cooking and Clean Up- Cross contamination is never a concern. Who cares if it’s undercooked? All it needs is a quick rinse to clean. A day old vegetable won’t kill you. An over the hill turkey sandwich though? Mmmm better not. Vegans take much less time to prepare and clean during eating times.
- Our Future- The economy, the environment, and the greater good of America. Most diseases and health issues can be solved with lifestyle. It is about time people start taking control of their health. The government advertising and medical industries market products and drugs to brain wash us into thinking we need milk and sleeping pills. Well let me tell you. You have what it takes to heal yourself. And there is plenty for everyone. Enjoy ❤