Grab what you got, stick it in the blender, and go, GO, GO!
- 2ish cups water
- like 5 tiny ice cubes (I fill the tray like 1/4-1/2 deep with water so my blender can hack it)
- mmm like a tbs? flaxseeds and sesame seeds i just pour em in.. .
- tablespoon cacao powder
- 1.5 teaspoons spirulina<3
- 1 teaspoon barley grass powder
- 1 kale leaf ripped up
- hand full raw cashews
- a date ripped into smaller pieces
- a refrigerated (prefer frozen but whacha gana do..) banana
- YOU GOT YOURSELF REFRESHING RAWESOMENESS
On the left, I poured some of the drink in a jar and sprinkled about a tablespoon of chia seeds and stirred. Chia seeds will soak up the drink, forming a tapioca type consistency. SO EXCITED! I stuck it in the fridge, can’t wait to have my nice n chilled rawesome chia pudding!! MM MM MMMMMMMM
HERE’S THE PUDDING!!