MY RAWESOME ROOMIE’S BLOG CLICK NOW! : Mallory Rotondo
- Collard Greens and Kale
- Earthly Choice Heritage Grain Blend
- Ground Flax and Craisens
Gotta get creative in dire straights!
When your Mochi is molding and you just got collards and kale at Walmart, it’s time for a eureka moment!
Banana Split Burrito!! SO GOOD
- collard green leaf used as wrap
- chopped kale on bottom
- a refrigerated banana, split, haha
- pan fried cinnamon mochi>> I used coconut oil to cook it in because I read in “Skinny Bitch” that when you heat oil it creates free radicals which cause cancer/ are bad for you, but coconut oil doesn’t create free radicals when heated, so I used that!
- walnuts and coconut sprinkled on top! DELICIOSO