These sites keep me inspired..just to name a few! Hopefully they’ll help you too!
- Lindsay’s Blog! ❤
- The Kind Diet with Alicia Silverstone
- Christine Lucas’s Complete Mind and Body Holistic Health clips with Insider’s Health
- Raw Wayne!
- Amazing and Easy Vegan Recipies
- “Forks Over Knives”
- “Food Inc.”
- “The Kind Diet”, By Alicia Silverstone
- “The China Study”, By Dr. T. Colin Campbell
- “Skinny Bitch in the Kitch”, By Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
- “Living on Live Food”, By Alissa Cohen
- “Conscious Eating”, By Dr. Gabriel Cousens
And don’t worry! You’re not alone!! Fear of being ostracized leads people to do many things that they do not necessarily believe in (like eat meat). But look, eating this way is awesome! RAWSOME! And if they don’t like you for who you are, then they are not your friend. Real friends don’t question whether or not you should be included in a dinner invitation for concern of what you will order.
Fortunately, I have three of the greatest friends in the wold, Kara Collier, Kelcey Hudsen, and Mallory Rotondo, who in honor of my birthday (October 3rd) went vegetarian the entire month of October! Me carrying around ground flax in my pocket wouldn’t hinder our friendship in the least! Love you guys ❤